Saturday, November 1, 2014

How to Control of your self


       All of us had a position that can't control by his/her self thren remorse after maybe 2munite. So, we always ask how can to control of our self.Acording to Travis Brad berry,"The sex Secret of Self-Control "consider to some of solutions which can help you to make control.

     Meditation one of them ,eat,sleep,exercises,ride the wave and forgive your self. Meditation it can help you.practice every day just 5 minutes.i.It helps you to improve your brain's ability to do control by your self.
     
     What I read it in many books try to learn your self to don't say anything just for 1munit ,you will see your self easy to control.bwhat I alway do when I become angry I go to my room for I don't see anyone or work in house.


     Every one has brad so,continue practice to find which work for you. Tryto do all the things until find what is approprte for you then practice whith it.

No comments:

Post a Comment