Saturday, October 25, 2014

Coffee

Have you ever thought to declin the numbers of coffee's cub which you drink daily and at the same time you answer "I can't". Acording to the article which CNN published in the weebsite you might can controlyour self with coffee. The reasarch by Marily Cornelis that published in tuseday by the "journal Molecular Psychiarty"says they found six regin in human DNA that responsable of coffee-drinkbehavior. The scientest said these genetics can reach  to the effect of coffee and caffeine better.
Which I interested by this article ,it will help people who can't control their self with coffee. I remember my brother who addicted by coffee .  He drink 4-5cup of dark coffee at periode of time  he
feel pain in his heart. Thedoctor said to him you have to decrease the numberof coffee's cup but he sid "I can't". But now with science maybe we can delet this word from our life.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy, the good and the bad! Too much of anything isn't good though. I certainly like coffee and tea...especially in the winter when it is cold!

    ReplyDelete