Friday, August 29, 2014

ayat


·     Hello my name is ayat
·     I am frome Saudi arabia .
·     My majore is biology.
·     I like sports waking every day ,cooking , listen to music .
·     I don’t like to spend long time front of T.V.
·     I have 3 children  I try to help them to be a good people .
·     Some of our culuters  in Saudi Arabia  are we eat  lanch at 2.00 after noon and eat dinner at 9 .00 clock at night .
·     I spend free time with my family and my children ;go some places , watch movies ,visite our friends .
·     I am very happy to be here in America ,that’s big chanse to improve my selfe  and to help my children to get some experience about another  contrise .
·     Also, American ‘s people so nice ; they  always smile to us always greeting every one even they don’t  know who is it .
·     I am very happy Macomb have nature emazing the trees ,the grass ,the coluer green wow so beatfule .
·     My goals here are learn English ,  get my master degree , learn about American culture ,improve my self ,get good education to me and my children ,learn every thing here  is no in my country .
·     In this semester my goles are learn how I write research paper , improve my writting skill and pass up class.

Thank you .

1 comment:

  1. Ayat, a mother of three! I am impressed:) How old are your children? I think living abroad at a young age is such an amazing opportunity, I hope to provide that for my children in the future.

    ReplyDelete